THE MEGHALAYA LIVELIHOODS AND ACCESS TO MARKETS PROJECT (MEGHA-LAMP)
The Meghalaya Livelihoods and Access to Markets Project (Megha-LAMP) is a state-wide project of the Government of Meghalaya that is supported by IFAD (International Fund for Agricultural Development). It was launched on the 3rd of September, 2015 and aims at improving family incomes and quality of life of the rural mass in Meghalaya through expanded and sustainable livelihood opportunities adapted to the hill environment and to the effects of climate change
Megha-LAMP is being implemented by the Meghalaya Basin Management Agency (MBMA). The Project’s budget is USD 169.9 million funded by an IFAD loan of USD 50 million, Government of Meghalaya (GoM) contribution of USD 49.7 million, bank credit of USD credit of USD 29.3 million, convergence of USD 28.2 million and beneficiary contribution of 12.7 million.
1,350 villages in 18 blocks across all 11 districts will be covered under the project. .
- At least 50,000 households to adopt new livelihood opportunities linked to markets;
- 540 villages to access services for enterprise development from government and private sector;
- 1,200 villages with 90,000 households to implement Natural Resource Management Plans;
- 20,000 households to report reduced time to collect domestic water;
- 70% of Integrated Village Cooperative Societies (IVCS) to be financially sustainable and have loan recovery rates of at least 95%.
COMPONENTS & SUB-COMPONENTS
Download : Click Here
Addendum - Environmental and Social Management Framework (ESMF) - Meghalaya Integrated Transport Project, Project ID 168097 - MIDFC, Shillong
Environmental and Social Management Framework (ESMF)- Meghalaya Integrated Transport Project, Project ID 168097-MIDFC, Shillong
Notice for Award of Contract : "Hiring of an agency for website development and technical support for 6 months under CLLMP